This double pass radiator works well for oval track racing applications where maximum efficiency is needed. The double pass design offers a 5 to 20 degree coolant temperature drop versus a standard, single pass radiator with equal core size.
This double pass radiator features 100% all-aluminum construction. The furnace-brazed core increases durability compared to other radiators with epoxy-glued or crimped-gasket sealing methods. Two rows of 1 inch aluminum tubes allows this radiator to out cool a similarly sized radiator with five rows of copper tubes. A rugged billet aluminum filler neck with screw-in bleed is also included.
This radiator is designed for Chevy applications with both water necks on the passenger side. The upper inlet measures 1-1/2 inches outside diameter and the lower outlet measures 1-3/4 inches outside diameter.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No epoxy, glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Two rows of 1" aluminum tubes (out cools five rows of copper)
- Billet aluminum filler neck
- TIG welded tanks **MEETS SPEEDWAY SEDANS NEW RULING
Standard freight pricing is not applicable, freight can only be calculated with postcode, please enquire.